Hi Vic, Well you knew this would catch my eye. I am not sure what a yautia is but I have a feeling it might be in the squash family or potato family.Believe it or not, I did figure out what everything else is in there! This looks easy and delicious....have you made this recipe? Let me know....Debbie
hey debbie, you might be able to get yautia up at a wegman's in syracuse. you can also use taro root. yautia is a root vegetable like potato and so good! for sure, we'll get some in auburn for christmas, but you'll need to freeze the pumpkin in slices if you want to wait (it'll keep for a while in the freezer well wrapped and then thaw and cook). i haven't made this recipe yet, but supposedly it'll take care of all that ails us! so, i'm going to make it soon :) xoxo, vic
2 comments:
Hi Vic,
Well you knew this would catch my eye. I am not sure what a yautia is but I have a feeling it might be in the squash family or potato family.Believe it or not, I did figure out what everything else is in there! This looks easy and delicious....have you made this recipe? Let me know....Debbie
hey debbie, you might be able to get yautia up at a wegman's in syracuse. you can also use taro root. yautia is a root vegetable like potato and so good! for sure, we'll get some in auburn for christmas, but you'll need to freeze the pumpkin in slices if you want to wait (it'll keep for a while in the freezer well wrapped and then thaw and cook). i haven't made this recipe yet, but supposedly it'll take care of all that ails us! so, i'm going to make it soon :) xoxo, vic
Post a Comment