¿What happens away from the daily workings of teaching?(regrese al salón de clase pero sigo aqui con l@s bloguer@s)
Vamos a ver que pasa compañer@s
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Welcome Home - Dave Dobbyn
Thanks for this, Karlo.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good day, sun shines! There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person. I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital. Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money. It's all about how to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.
You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them: http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
1 comment:
Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.
You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Post a Comment