I am happy to post this news, mi gente.
Change in a faculty member’s position: After consultation with Advisory Committee and all full-time members of Psychology as well as the chair of Women’s Studies, President Ryerson and I are changing Professor Vic Muñoz’s appointment to make it a dual appointment in Women’s Studies and Psychology, with the title of Professor of Psychology and Gender Studies. All of us who have discussed this change are excited about it as we see it as good for the academic programs of Psychology and Women’s Studies and the College as a whole. We also believe it accurately reflects Professor Muñoz’s scholarship and contributions to the academic program.
Leslie Miller-Bernal, Dean of the College
Wells College
May 28, 2009
2 comments:
Ok, I am way late in reading this...but Woohoo!!! :)
^________^
I keep telling Heather that I will one day take a course with you... one day...
Post a Comment