Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Promotion To Full Professor of Psychology

I've been promoted to full Professor of Psychology at Wells College, Aurora, New York. When I can think of some words, I'll post them here.

4 comments:

ForSocialJustice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ForSocialJustice said...

Congratulations Vic!!! I am happy the Human Rights Commission has once again pointed out the racist acts of the Institution. Will they ever learn? We shall see. They need to rid themselves of the RACISTS among them, only then will that place thrive and grow.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
-dina marrocco (class 07)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vic! You fought the good fight and you won!!! I have to wonder, when will the trustees finally get it, that the racism continuously perpetuated by fearful relics of the institution costs so much more than actually progressing beyond such practices to genuine inclusion? This cost is not only financial, but rather all-encompassing both to those who are perpetrators and those of us who must persevere in the face of such inhumanity. At least Wells has been put on notice in a very public way that the pattern of institutional racism that has predominated in its existence is NOT acceptable any longer. You're a hero to all of us. Once again, you've led the way for the rest of us to follow. Thank you for your courage, faith, and strength.